Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Langenstein-Zwieberge German WW2 concentration camp revealed

On July 2nd 1998, remains of a German-Nazi aircraft were discovered by a group of treasure hunters at the bottom of the North Sea between the Netherlands and the United Kingdom with the coordinates 52°25'52.9"N 3°01'07.8"E. After several referrals to aircraft specialists in Germany and England, the aircraft was eventually identified as a ‘Messerschmitt Me 438’. This was especially unusual as German aircraft specialist Dr.Bernhard Lehrer informed that the Messerschmitt Me 438 was only a prototype and was never actually put into production by the nazi government. After removing the aircraft from the depths of the North Sea, the Messerschmitt Me 438 was seized by the US government and was not heard of again. The treasure hunters who discovered the aircraft as well as Dr. Lehrer all died of unsuspicious natural causes between 1999 and 2001.

On January 28th 2002, a cargo ship transporting auto-mobile parts was victim to extreme weather conditions whilst crossing the North Sea. The ship’s cargo failed to remain on the ship and half of the cargo was lost during transportation. News of the lost cargo spread quickly and opportunists travelled to the location to salvage the valuables left behind. The cargo was found just 0.6 miles away from where the Messerschmitt Me 438 was discovered. After two days, the opportunists had been moved on by the authorities and the remains of the ship’s cargo was obtained by officials to then be returned to the company it had been separated from. When the company received the goods, they did a report on their losses referring to the order form and matched their cargo with what they had originally ordered. Although most of the remaining stock had been damaged, the company was surprised to find that there was something extra in their inventory which had not been ordered. A weathered metal case in poor condition was also in their inventory, marked with a faded German Nazi flag on the surface. Deciding not to inform the authorities of their discovery, the chairman of the company Joseph Farwood hired a lock specialist to unlock the case to prevent any damage to the interior goods. After opening the case, Farwood discovered the contents and found several items. A damaged brass pocket watch, a standard issue British combat knife dating back to 1943, a deteriorated box of M1 garand rifle ammunition and finally a worn leather backed journal belonging to a british soldier in WW2. Farwood had these items sold to different museums depending on which one offered the highest price, but he kept the journal for his own interests.

On February 18th 2002, Joseph Farwood was found dead in his home with a fatal gunshot wound to his cranium. No items in his home had been damaged or stolen, but the journal he kept close to him according to his wife, was missing. Mrs Farwood was charged with murder and given a life-sentence in prison after authorities also uncovered her history of transporting illegal substances from Amsterdam to the UK. The location of the journal recovered from the North Sea remained unknown.

On September 2nd 2015, a man (name censored for protection) working as a researcher in the top secret Dulce base under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border; stole a top secret artefact and released the contents to an unknown source. The artefact was in fact a journal dating back to 1943. The contents of the journal held some disturbing information regarding the alleged truth of WW2.
On March 21st 1945, Private Lewis Walsh was assigned with a squadron of English soldiers to perform a clear-out of remaining nazi concentration camps within German territory. The squad were informed that they would be carrying out the operation of freeing prisoners from a total of 5 camps out of 11, while the remaining 6 camps were to be cleared by a separate squadron. The first squadron was simply named Alpha, whereas the other squadron had been named after their first successful concentration camp liberation in Poland 1943 and therefore naming themselves Belzec after the name of the extermination camp.

Leading Alpha squad was Captain Burt Samson, followed by Lieutenant Wilfred Angsten. The squad would depart from England and arrive in northern Germany, just 20 miles south of their first mission to clear Bergen-Belsen.
Leading Belzec squad was Captain Quentin Stanford, followed by Lieutenant Elroy Stanford. The squad would depart from America and arrive in northern Germany, roughly 21 miles east of Bernburg euthanasia centre to which Belztec squad had orders to neutralize.

On March 24th 1945, Alpha squad had taken over Bergen-Belsen and had freed over 6,000 inmates. Private Walsh wrote about his experience as “exhilarating” and “rewarding.”  Walsh also spoke of the success of Belzec squad’s liberation on the same day, however he claimed that their losses were high in number.

On April 16th 1945, Walsh wrote that Alpha squad had fulfilled their duties to take over all of the assigned concentration camps and had freed a total of over 80,000 inmates. He said “the plane journeys made me sick and I am scarred for life by what I have seen, but the outcome is worth my stairway to heaven.” He also wrote “Jane, my love. I will be home soon.”

On April 19th 1945, Belzec squad had failed to liberate their final camp, Langenstein-Zwieberge. News reached Alpha squad and Private Lewis Walsh was assigned to a final task to rescue the remaining survivors of Belzec squad and to finally liberate Langenstein-Zwieberge or “Lang-Z” as Walsh called it.

On April 20th 1945, Walsh wrote “The camp is far larger than we had expected. Nazi’s plague the area like locusts and the majority of the inmates are guarded underground. Our army worked before, but now we are undermanned and underpowered against such numbers.”
The same day, Walsh had been assigned with a covert-ops mission. To infiltrate Lang-Z and to provide an ambush on signal once marked in position. He and 16 other soldiers were ordered to capture and free 16 prisoners undetected and take their clothing as a disguise.

On April 28th 1945, Walsh wrote “we are deep into the core of Lang-Z. I do not know how to put this place into words. My only comfort is knowing that I have buried my rifle and a few other necessities nearby.” Walsh also recorded that 8 of his comrades had been shot for failure to work under fatal conditions. He said “It was like they wanted to die.” Walsh later wrote “This place is hell on Earth.”

On April 29th 1945, Walsh recorded his final journal entry. “We are in position, but there are no signs of aid from alpha squad. We will die in here if we do not take things into our own hands. Jane if I do not make it home and if you somehow manage to read this, I love you more than all the angels in God’s kingdom of heaven.”
Langenstein-Zwieberge was a concentration camp holding over 5,000 inmates. The inmates were used as labourers to excavate tunnels and it was said that there were roughly two deaths every two metres of digging. The camp was home to Nazi Germany’s top aircraft and vehicles research and the tunnels excavated by the inmates were used to conceal the new technology.
Walsh’s last written words were “we have recovered information that will end the war. But not in the way that our country would like it. Adolf Hitler arrived here just now. He ordered all of my comrades executed as their cover was revealed by alpha squad who had been captured and likely tortured today. Why I am still alive, I have no idea. I plan to leave tonight.” Several pages in the journal were missing, but the last page read “There are two Hitler’s. They look and speak the same, both identical like twins. My German is poor, but Hitler plans to flee to Argentina with a scientist named Josef Mengele who according to an inmate- does fatal experiments on identical twins. The aircraft he is taking has been prepared in the hangar, and I’m going to see if I can make it my ticket home.”


  1. More please, what happens next? Love it. Well done

  2. Yes, more, please! This must have involved a lot of research. It's very interesting, and so different from the other stories of yours that I've read. Keep writing!